Telecoms UK - Telecom Company
This solution could work for you if you...
- Have capital tied up in slow moving or obsolete assets
- Want to restore value to the business
- Are looking to increment UK Marketing budgets
New product development had led to a telecoms company holding an overstock of an ageing mobile phone technology that was no longer demanded by the UK market.
- Active agreed to purchase the phones from the telecoms client using Trade Credits to restore the value of the product
- Active used our global remarketing network to find a technology buyer approved by the client
- Our client received the full value of the mobile phones in Trade Credits
- Active worked with the client’s advertising agency, spending the Trade Credits as part payment for the client’s investment in outdoor advertising
- Client received the fully value of aged stock in Trade Credits and used it to part fund their marketing budget
- Media Owner received additional marketing spend from the client
- Active International received income from the sale of the stock
If you'd like to find out more about Corporate Trade, get in touch with John Charlesworth, our Director of Client Relations email or phone 020 7520 6666